Friday 24 August 2007

Favourite Place

My Favourite place in the whole world is Cyprus. We have been there about 8/9 times and I love it. I love the people, the weather, the flowers, the views, the smell - just about everything there I love. I am going again in October and can't wait, it feels so like home.


Here are some photos:




This is view from the balcony of my room.










Thought this was lovely with the wild flowers and the sea







Aphrodite Rock where you are supposed to swim round lots of times at midnight and then you receive eternal youth!!!!

I wish - I would soon learn to swim!!!







In Cyprus the sunsets are wonderful, the sun so big and it lights up the whole sky as you can see here. Although when you are there it is much more spectacular.
















No comments: